From: Michael Janke
Date: 2001-03-14 21:29:00 UTC
Subject: RE: Lysodren vs. Lupron
> Ultrasounds can be unrewarding in the case of adrenal disease. The
> University of Tennessee runs an adrenal panel that can help you
> determine if this is really what's going on. I have some links to
> information on this testing on my website at www.miamiferret.org/fhc.
I just double checked the two links I have regarding the adrenal blood panel
and I'm a bit disappointed to find that neither is working. The links
refer to external sites so I don't know if they're just temporarily down or
For the ferrets,
* Michael Janke, mjanke@m...
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
* Website: http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
* Ferret Health List: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list