From: Michael Janke
Date: 2001-03-22 12:17:00 UTC
Subject: RE: [Ferret-Health-list] Food / puppy pads
> <snip> I would like to use "wee wee pads" sold for puppies, but,
> I'm concerned that the fuzzies may start to chew on them, as they have a
> plastic liner- Anyone have any luck using them??? (To the vets, have you
> seen any adverse result from using them?)
I've used wee wee pads and they were never a problem as far as my ferrets
chewing on them. I would imagine it depends on the ferret.
For the ferrets,
* Michael Janke, mjanke@m...
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
* Website: http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
* Ferret Health List: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list