Message Number: YG316 | New FHL Archives Search
From: Diana Ashton
Date: 2001-02-27 13:10:00 UTC
Subject: ADV

I wrote about abbey a few days ago and we are still waiting
to hear about an ADV test to hopefully rule it out. Meanwhile,
Abbey owner is feeling overwelmed by the amount of meds that
Abbey is on and is not having much success medicating her. If
I do take this little girl and her cage mate in I understand
that they will have to be isolated but what precautions will I
need to take with the 2 of them until I know for sure that we
are or are not dealing with ADV. My ferrets are in the
basement in their own room. I think that abbey is going
downhill fast but mainly due to the frustration and horrible
work schedule of her owner,

Thanks,Diana and The Ferret Farm