Message Number: YG3514 | New FHL Archives Search
From: Dianna Saenz
Date: 2001-05-13 19:37:00 UTC
Subject: RE: [Ferret-Health-list] Triaminic

Thanks for the advice on Chipper, but it was too late. When he became more
lethargic this afternoon, I took him to an emergency and he wouldn't even
move and only whinned a little when I picked him up. I thought he was dead
but he was still breathing, I rushed him to the emergency room and $400
later and 2 hours later, I have lost our beloved . It was my own fault and
should have asked exactly before I ever gave it to him, it seems that he
passed from overdose of the acetominphen in the triminic because it is toxic
in increased levels. Thanks for your quick replys a very costly lesson
learned, not in terms of money but in terms of our beloved Chipper, may he
rest in peace, our hearts are breaking................ : {

Dianna & The Animal House