Message Number: YG6721 | New FHL Archives Search
From: Steve Austin
Date: Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:06am
Subject: Re: [Ferret-Health-list] Re: Question about vitamin
In children an acute overdose usually causes vomiting, headache
but no permanent harm,
but the chronic overdoses ( eating a lot of liver, or taking too much for
months), causes dry brittle hair, hair loss, skin, liver enlargement, and
called pseudotumor cerebri (increased pressure in the brain-but no true
tumor)-this causes the headache and vomiting.
all this resolve once the source of Vit A is gone.
I don't think it has been documented in ferrets, but in Minks??
On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:39:44 -0000 hillarytheriault@h... writes:
> What happens if they get an overdose of Vitamin A?
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
Send comments to Pam at email@example.com. Please note that this address is only useful for questions about the FHL archive. Questions about ferret health, or those intended for the FHL, should be sent to the Ferret Health List.