Message Number: SG460 | New FHL Archives Search
Date: 2002-07-24 20:39:00 UTC
Subject: Hello! I have a Question?
Message-ID: <5721566.1027543140233.JavaMail.root@scandium>

I have a male ferret who is around 5 or 6 and is showing all the signs of Adrenal Gland Disease. He is schedule for possible surgery at the end of August. My question is- will it do more harm to him by waiting until the end of August to do something about it? Will he be in danger of the cancer becoming worse and making his chances of a healthy recovery even more low? I hope that someone can answer me and reassure me that I am doing the right thing by waiting. Thanks!