Message Number: SG11478 | New FHL Archives Search
Date: 2004-11-19 04:57:00 UTC
Subject: 2 questions on Lupron
Message-ID: <>

>I've read and some people told me that their vet give one shot of Lupron and
>waits until the symptoms come back to give a new one ...

This is exactly what I have chose to do with my ferret, Brandy. She had her
first lupron shot back in August and so far it seems to still be working so I
am waiting until signs of adrenal show again before getting a second shot.
My vet recommended this. I personally see nothing wrong in waiting for the
adrenal signs to return before getting another shot.