Message Number: FHL4902 | New FHL Archives Search
From: "Tressie"
Date: 2008-05-12 00:47:18 UTC
Subject: [ferrethealth] Re: Reaction to ear cleaner?

Its a known toxic substance i.e., including carcinogenicity,
reproductive and developmental toxicity, neurotoxicity, and acute
toxicity. This is for humans. For a tiny animal like a ferret I would
speculate the risk of toxicity is greater, especially since they tend
to groom one another by licking ears.


--- In, "Clover Williams" <rezgrrl@...>
> I've wanted to try mineral oil, so I'm curious--why not use it?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: