Date: 2008-05-12 12:39:30 UTC
Subject: [ferrethealth] Re: Reaction to ear cleaner?
Tressie, I did not know that mineral oil was toxic for ferrets. My previous objection to using
it as an ear cleaner was simply to prevent such an oily residue left behind whcih i believe can
harbor bacteria or future mites. Can you post any links to resources regarding the known
toxicity of mineral oil in ferrets? I would love to read more about it.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: