Message Number: FHL5444 | New FHL Archives Search
From: "Tressie"
Date: 2008-07-07 23:45:59 UTC
Subject: [ferrethealth] Re: Insulinoma symptoms don't seem typical

If she were mine - I wouldn't wait, especially since she's having so
many insulinomic episodes. Consider - the disease is progressing and
putting her at greater risk for a major seizure that may take her life.

Your regular vet can adjust the dosage, if needed when he sees her next

My best wishes for a positive turnaround in her health.


--- In, "merlnich" <merlnich@...> wrote:
> Thank you, Sukie and Tressie, for responding. > Do you think that it
is ok to wait until next week for my regular vet to come back? I could
> take her somewhere else to get started with blood work and meds if
waiting is putting her in
> danger. She has been in this "stable" routine for about 3 months.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: