Message Number: FHL13120 | New FHL Archives Search
From: "stepheniebaas"
Date: 2011-04-07 16:31:19 UTC
Subject: [ferrethealth] How to safely give SAM-e in a pill form

I don't know if you can get Convalescence Support in America, it's a powder that you mix with water, most ferrets love it, I mix my ferrets medicine in this, and have no trouble getting them to eat/drink it, it seems to me that it would be better for her to get the tablet with a little food than not get it at all, we also give Convalescence Support to ferrets with helicobacter because its easy to digest and has a high energy level. Its from Royal Canin and you can only get it from the vet, if you don't have it there, I'm sure you must have something similar.
good luck


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: