Message Number: FHL14190 | New FHL Archives Search
From: Sukie Crandall
Date: 2011-10-21 04:19:46 UTC
Subject: Re: [ferrethealth] Re: slow release melatonin
To: "" <>

Excellent point! Xylitol is extremely poisonous for ferrets, cats, and dogs. Whether to give or not give a tiny (emphasizing the word tiny) amount of alcohol is a choice, but giving a toxin is another matter.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 20, 2011, at 11:39 PM, Susan Jones <> wrote:

> read the teeny tiny print last week and it contains XYLITOL. I was shocked and threw it away..

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: